Invitation to My Personal Art Gallery - Save Our Fish From Drowning



As I am the winner of Liverpool Art Society Scholarship 2016, I am delighted to invite you to my 10th Personal Art Gallery - Save Our Fish From Drown. 
Location: Casula Power House Museum- Marsden Gallery. 
Address: 1 Powerhouse Road, Casula NSW 2170 
Time: 6 pm on 18 February 2017. 

For more information, please feel free to contact me on:

Facebook: Haidar.abbas.180
Mobile: 0421 530 723 

It will be my pleasure to see you all there. 

Kind Regards,
Hader Abadi

Note: Attached is a map for the event at the Casula Power House Art Centre. 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Great Information, this is very useful.
    Thanks for posting.
    For additional information, if you need The Best AC Rental Service in Indonesia for event, party, concert, or something else, you can always try to contact us Arthur Teknik.

    If you in Indonesia, and want to know more about us, you can visit us here : http://id.arthurteknik.com/

    ReplyDelete